It has been awhile since I last posted. Life has gotten busy and Pinterest might have gotten in the way a little. A lot has happened.
Ben was baptized! That was a WOW! moment for me as I realized that my kids just keep growing.
 |
| Cameron was able to Baptize Ben in July |
I was able to be sealed to my parents in the Columbia, SC temple. That was a neat experience. I am blessed to have the gospel in my life and I see it everyday with all the blessings that have touched me and my family.
Cameron took command of a company here at Fort Stewart for a short time. Politics got in the way of being any longer which is a long story and a bad 4 months.
We added a new member of the feline kind to our little family of five! Dutch graced us with his presence on Christmas Day! We call him our Dog Cat. He likes to be around people and to have his tummy petted. He is a funny kitty!
 |
| Our Dutch |
We went to Walt Disney World in Orlando with a good deal for Soldiers returning from war. We had a blast and wished we could have stayed a little longer. Before we left Orlando, Cameron and I were able to do family work at the Orlando Temple. Beautiful Memories.
 |
| Our Family are great fans of Phineas and Ferb |
Cameron PCS'd (moved) to Augusta in January to change his MOS (what he does in the Army). He is attending school at Fort Gordon. We miss him during the week but he comes to visit on the weekends.
Ammon turned three! Again I start to realize that my babies keep on growing.
 |
| Ammon turning the BIG 3! |
Ben finished grade 3 with a big simle on his face because he knows school is out for a bit! Emily finished grade 1 with a tear on her face because she will miss her teacher and all her friends she has made in the last two years.
 |
| Benjamin before his Piano Recital |
 |
Emily finishing another year with Taekwondo.
She has earned her Yellow (second) belt and is on her way to a Green belt.
She also has two belts in Jujitsu |
As for me I am cleaning house as we are PCSing (moving) to Southern Arizona ahead of Cameron. We were unfortunately unable to sell our house due to the market still going down but we have a great agency who found some renters for us. We have two weeks left in our home and I am trying to clean around three children and hope they don't touch the walls. We leave with my Mom and Dad for the long drive to Fort Huachuca, AZ. Should be an interesting trip and three weeks in a hotel with three kids and a cat in tow!
It will be sad to leave our first home that we bought. It has been a wonderful investment and we hope to sell in a couple of years. Being close the beach has been wonderful and we will miss it greatly. Our family has made so many wonderful friends that will be a lasting touch on our hearts. The Ward in Savannah has been great and we will miss everyone.
 |
| Our dear home will be missed, but on to yet another adventure! |
But with sad hearts it is "Time to Say Goodbye" and with smiles we continue on to our next adventure!
1 comments:
Wow. I sure miss you guys. Sad that our kids don't get to play with each other. I hope you have wonderful adventures in AZ. Good luck with your extended hotel stay...I will pray for you! I am amazed at how well you handle being a sometimes "single mom". I couldn't do it for more than a day or two...and even that would set me over the edge!
Post a Comment