Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Brilliant Idea!

It seems now since we are more settled I am trying to organize rooms. I was looking at the office last night and I was sad that somehow I didn't have space for me since Cameron took over my desk and it seemed so cluttered. As I was looking around I thought of something so I measured the back wall and there was my idea. I could fit a desk or table between the book shelves... YEA! I was so excited that the kids wanted to know what I was jumping around for. So here is some before and after pictures of my brilliant idea for the office...


This is the room before we had moved our stuff... Looks small as I thought at first.




This is the room before my arranging. It is a mess. We plan to add french doors on to the entrance of the office so that we can hide the mess some.



Here is my finished look. I still need to put some stuff away in right places but it is better then I had hoped. One day too I would like to buy another desk from Ikea to the one we have. His and hers desks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Good Job...come to Montana and help me get organized.

Miranda said...

It may look organized but really it isn't!